New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Sausage
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Hey Guys ,,been prowling in the freezer and come up with 2# of bear sausage,,give me some good ideas as what to make out of it besides sausage & eggs Roll Eyes

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sausage and sauerkraut comes to mind,my wif has a new batch of red cabbage sauerkraut that would go well,I think......*drool*

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Now THAT just might be the ticket Big Grin

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Mix it with ground deer meat and build yourself a meatloaf.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Sausage gravy and biscuits or fried potatoes. This could go on and on.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
gravy and biscuits,, fried taters yum,yum
makes me hungry just thinking about it. Big Grin

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Sausage hash with carmelized onions and potatoes. Yum!

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
The last time I perused this thread I got so hungry my wife got irritated at my demands for food Wink I love talking about food....If you're gonna go for the spuds,make sure they're Klamath Basin spuds,the best in the world!

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Try this.....split an acorn squash in half and clean out the seeds, put in 350 oven and bake until fork tender, putting some butter and Vt. maple syrup into the bowls....in a pan saute' the sausage until browned and drain extra grease off on paper towel....just before the squash is done, add the sausage to the squash bowls and heat through...serve with fresh vegetables from the garden, and your favorite beverage....I'm having this tonight with venison sausage good luck.....Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
does sound good,,,maybe tomorrow's supper Wink This one already cookin Roll Eyes

Factor
posted Hide Post
*drool*