New
Find
Notify
Tools

fish
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
back around 1987 I worked as an 1816 soldier at historic fort wayne in fort wayne in. I purchased a book at the visitor center with a recipe for buskinner fish. have since lost the book but remember that the recipe called for thick sliced potatoes under thick sliced onions and fish filets, cannot remebmer the rest. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the book or had the recipe? thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 29 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting to hear more about this, fish is one of my favorite breakfast foods. Fish with taters or grits is a good stick to yer ribs meal, here's some bass n grits...

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
If you remembered the name of the book it would be a big help. Maybe it will come to you. Shoot sharp, Mike

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Nesbitt,

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
NWTF how do you prepare your bass? I've tried bass in the past and they tasted muddy. Anything special you do when you clean them?

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post