Notify
Tools

March-April issue?
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Dick
posted
Linda,
Is the express canoe running late? I'm eagerly awaiting the new issue way out here at the far end of the line. Big Grin

Dick (in Seattle)

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Yes, Dick, there were a few production snafus, so the magazine is a few days late. You should be getting it any day now though. Sorry for the delay! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Whew! Thanks.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Linda, wished Ihad known that earlier. I get hard to live with ,when I don't yuor magazine to read. The wife said it would come quicker,"If you just stand down by the mail box and wait",I think she was kidding me cause I been right there for three day and nights,it has snowed two nights in a row,and raining now and it hasn't come yet.From a ladies point of view,explain to me why,when she drives past me standing there, she just shakes her head,is it to ask if it come,without having to roll down the window?

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Walking Crow, I expect what she means is, since you've been standing out in the rain and snow and your shoes are undoubtedly muddy, don't even think about coming in the house like that. Hopefully you've got a shop to retreat to when your magazine finally comes! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
If I had read this first I could have saved myself a long distance phone call. Roll Eyes

It rough going through MUZZLELOADER* withdrawal. Frowner

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Mitch
posted Hide Post
still nothing here in SW Colorado..

Ride the high trail...never tuck your tail
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population....

Posts: 787 | Location: Near the 4Corners..along the Escalante Trail | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Gasp!... Wheeze!... Cough! Don't know... if I can... make it!... Mailbox empty... again!... Still!... Any signs out there?... Gasp... Pant...
Frowner
Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Sure do hope that post rider makes down here to NC soon.

Mac

Member #250 of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association. www.traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.com
"Keeping the tradition alive" Smartest $15 bucks I ever spent!

Posts: 229 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 26 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
The Scabrock is a lonely place without fresh reading material! Stumpy

Posts: 93 | Location: Eastern Washington in the Scabrock | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
GETTING awfull weak and shakey. help hurry PLEASE.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post