muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Where did my magazine go?

This topic can be found at:
http://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/67510632/m/88710672

12 March 2009, 10:04 PM
volatpluvia
Where did my magazine go?
Mz. Linda or Mz. Dianna,
I haven't seen paper or ink yet. Really need to read that magazine. Did you send it to mailboxes in Laredo, TX.
Don't mean to be a bother, Thanks for checking.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo
18 March 2009, 11:55 PM
volatpluvia
I still haven't seen my magazine. The mother in law said it didn't come to her house.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo
19 March 2009, 12:34 PM
Dick
Leon,
If you haven't done so already, you might try contacting Linda and Bill through their regular email address, which I think maybe you can find on the home-page somewhere under "contact us" or something similar. Linda may not see this in a timely way, you never know...
It is a good issue, too. Big Grin

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"
19 March 2009, 03:53 PM
Diana
Volatpluvia, I am so sorry that we have taken so long to answer you. Linda usually checks the Camp everyday, but she and Mr. Bill are on spring break. I will have a replacement in the mail to you tomorrow. Sorry you have had to wait.
20 March 2009, 11:19 AM
volatpluvia
Oh Dear. Dianna, if you sent it to Mailboxes in Laredo it just takes a long time to get here.
I did not mean for you to send me a replacement.
But thanks for your kind work.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo
23 March 2009, 10:44 AM
Diana
Hey Leon, not to worry. I didn't mail a replacement yet. But, yes it was going to Laredo. If you don't get it soon, just email me back and I'll get a replacement to you, OK. diana@scurlockpublishing.com. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Diana
23 March 2009, 09:23 PM
volatpluvia
Miz Dianna,
Will Do. And thanks for the good wishes.
volatpluvia (Hombre del Bosque)

pistuo deo lalo