Find
Notify
Tools

Book of Buckskinning
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of harpersferry
posted
Just hoping that you all were working on a new Book of Buckskinning. I have all 8 and love to re-read them. Just having them in the house was a good way to finaly getting my wife in to this great way of life

Aim small, Miss small

Posts: 47 | Location: Bellingham, WA | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the nice comments, Harpersferry. We've got a few ideas but nothing definite yet. All of those books were driven by the great ideas submitted by the writers themselves, for the most part. So if you know of something you want to see or want to write....let us know. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of markinmi.
posted Hide Post
I agree,I hope you have a new one coming soon.....Mark

Posts: 625 | Location: North of Detroit Mi | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Hi, Linda,
I've mentioned this to Bill, and I admit it's partly out of self-interest since you've published a few of my stories--but I really think a collection of your archived and some new short fiction would be a great Book of Buckskinning supplement.
Another idea would be focussing totally on the re-enacting scene.

Best,

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post