Find
Notify
Tools

Magazine renewal
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Mz. Linda:
On 8/20 I both renewed my subscription to Muzzleloader and ordered the Rocky Mtn Fur Trade Journal #3. I got the Journal in the mail last Saturday but along with it I got a notice that my subscription to Muzzleloader had expired. Gettin' my magazine late just after renewing is expected but that notice has got me abit nervous. I'm hopin' that the expired notice sender just forgot to read the updated renewal list and that it didn't get lost in the cyber world. A pat on the head, words of reassurance and a cookie would be appreciated. Steve

Posts: 253 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 27 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
OK, how about just words of encouragement?

Posts: 253 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 27 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Oops, Steve, just saw your post! And it's a really good thing you asked, because somehow your subscription renewal was overlooked in processing your order. We're taking care of it now, however, and your Sep/Oct issue will go in our next backstart on Wednesday. I'm sorry for the oversight. The USPS says to allow two to three weeks for delivery, although hopefully it'll get there sooner. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks!