MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Webmaster    Posting items on the page that are on the blanket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting items on the page that are on the blanket
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Been so long I forgot how to post items,hey Iam 72,,, easy.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hey Walking Crow I am going to learn how to post pictures from my phone as soon as I find the nickle slot on the danged thing!

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
It appears this forum is not being monitored.

I would like to know how to post pictures here.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Hey Rancocas, After you enter your message, click on "Add Attachment" and add your pictures.

Part Man, Part Critter
Born under the watch of the Great Spirit

Posts: 71 | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks. If its that simple even a trained monkey like me should be able to do it.
Smiler

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Well, put the dunce cap on my head and sit me in the corner.
I tried to post a short piece with a picture. Nope, didn't work for me.

I don't get it!!!

I can shoe a horse. I understand steam engines. But my knowledge of technology mostly ended with the 19th century.

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I've managed to get most photos to post along with replies. But for some reason they're removed days later. Bizarre!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post