Find
Notify
Tools

Live Cloud
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
What's with this Live Cloud?
And what did we agree to with the terms?

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Enquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 527 | Location: New Jersey(for now) | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Sorry, guys, this update caught me by surprise. We're here in Kentucky at the CLA show. I knew there were some upgrades coming to the service running the Campfire, but I didn't realize that there was a name change involved. They are also requesting us all to agree to the terms of service under the new name. Same stuff as when we first set up our accounts. There are some new capabilities available now, and when I get back in the office, I'll check them out. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Since Live Cloud, when I log on a "stack overflow" message pops up. Still works but that is disconcerting. And the reply windows seem to take forever to open.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of TurtleDave
posted Hide Post
i could'nt log in for a couple days but it finally let me in.

Member #277 Mo. State Rep. for the Traditional Muzzleloading Association
"The reason a dog has so many friends,He wags his tail instead of his tongue"

Posts: 381 | Location: Butler, Missouri | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Guys, the notice I read said that the upgrades would be in progress for a couple of days. So let's give it another couple of days. I'm sorry for all the trouble. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I'm on here three to five times a day. Had one stack overflow message yesterday (8-14) other than that and having to re log on once, I've seen no changes.

Three Hawks

Posts: 506 | Location: Puget Sound Area | Registered: 26 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Got a stack overflow message again today. (Sunday) But everything else seems to be working OK except the reply window still takes a couple forevers to open.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
No overflow messages today and all is running smooth and very fast. Whatever ye did, well done.