New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miz Linda.....
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
mebbe can you help me ? Lookin for an article that Mike Nesbit wrote for Muzzleloader Mag mebbe 5 er 6 ears ago on Jackie Browns Canoe Gun. Would like to find a copy of the article or a back issue of Muzzleloader containing it. Thanks.

Rupe/PA

Posts: 467 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 20 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Well, Rupe/PA, I confess that this one threw me for a loop! I even consulted Bill, who has a famous (here in the office-ha!) ability to recall when articles were published, and he couldn't help me either. The best I could come up with is "Guns & Canoes" in the Mar/Apr 2006 issue, which addresses the topic of shooting from a canoe and discusses the experiences of Mike and some of his friends. The Brown canoe gun is pictured and several paragraphs refer to it. Seems like Mike wrote an article focused more specifically on his Jackie Brown canoe gun though. Maybe Mike can help us out? -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Linda and Rupe, It was hard for me to find too because it was an feature story and not in the Shooting The Bull column. That tale was printed in the May/June 2001 issue on page 67. Hey, those were the days...! Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mike! My how time flies when you're having fun! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Miz Liinda an Mike - Thanks fer all th help. Plan to try to order th back issue. Thankee all agin.

Rupe/PA

Posts: 467 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 20 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post