Picture of Hunts4Deer
posted
Miss Linda,
There are two posting of:
"Make transporting your child a little easier with ERGObaby carrier"

Obvious SPAM

John
Vive le Roy!

Posts: 513 | Location: Colony of Maryland | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of SCLoyalist
posted Hide Post
There's a third post also under Gallery of Accouterments, different title, but still same subject spam.

Here's a health to the King and a lasting Peace. May Faction end and Wealth increase....Old Loyalist Ballad

Posts: 767 | Location: Panhandle Florida | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
also on the firearms site

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
The forum is pretty much inundated with his spam. Is this guy a member?????

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
Somebody get a rope.. Mad

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Here's one made from good hemp. I'll even tie the knot.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys! Yep, one slipped by the filters. I've deleted the posts and banned the IP. This hasn't happened for a while, but if it becomes a problem, we'll set up a manual approval process for registration to screen them out. Thanks for letting me know.

Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post