Find
Notify
Tools

signature photo
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted
How do I add a photo to my signature or is this possible?

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3481 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Hanshi, I am guessing that, if you know HTML, there might be a way to use an image with your signature. Other than that, you can upload an avatar, which you have done, and include images in your actual post using the "Add Attachment?" link below the window or the image button in the green bar above the window. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll be experimenting and see what happens. I'm just NOT computer literate.

Posts: 3481 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Woooh, now! My efforts took a nasty little turn. The picture didn't post, just the thingy and now I can't change or get rid of the thingy! Help(in a tiny little voice)!

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Never mind.

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Work in progress, Aaarrrgh!