Find
Notify
Tools

Sept/Oct issue
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of TurtleDave
posted
dont know if this is the right place to post this but i just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the latest issue of Muzzleloader,in particuler the articles by Mr.Caywwood and Mr.Eddings.love to read a good squirrel hunting story.also Mr.Nesbitt is up to snuff as usual.and please keep the how-to articles coming.thanks Bill and Linda great issue.

Member #277 Mo. State Rep. for the Traditional Muzzleloading Association
"The reason a dog has so many friends,He wags his tail instead of his tongue"

Posts: 381 | Location: Butler, Missouri | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
David, thanks for your nice comments. We are always glad to run hunting articles. Sometimes they are just slow coming in. And how-to articles are also always welcome. You'll be glad to know that T.C. Albert will be a regular with his how-to articles, at least until he runs out of ideas. Hopefully not too soon, eh? -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hello the Camp-Fire....you can rest assured that I have ideas for my ideas and even then some...I wont run out any time soon. Ive been a school of hard knocks, back to basics "do-it-yourselfer" for a long time now, and I really enjoy sharing what ever tricks and techniques Ive learned along the way.

I would like to say thanks very much to all of you at Muzzle Loader for letting an old stumble bum like me present my articles for your readers in the new column...and thanks to the readers themselves as well..sincerely
T.C.Albert

Posts: 486 | Location: Illinois River Valley | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Klondike Mike>
posted
Sounds like a really good issue. I hope I get mine soon. Where there any problems getting across the Mississippi? I hear bridges are collapsing. Anxiously waiting. Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I must agree,I think this is one of the best issues I have read. Great articles by Mike N., T.C.Albert,Fiddlesticks,Danny Caywood,and Dick.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I haven't got mine yet. I'll have to keep a lookout in the mail!

"We were now about to penetrate a country at least two thousand miles in width, on which the foot of civilized man had never trodden ... I could but esteem this moment of my departure as among the most happy of my life."

—Meriwether Lewis

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina | Registered: 29 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Trap', I just now found your post. Thanks for your kind words about my article. I really appreciate it.

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post