Find
Notify
Tools

Ms. Linda
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted
I noticed that 'Schticks is a 'factor'. How did he come by this designation and how do I get there? Big Grin Roll Eyes Eeker
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Volat, a while back Bookie suggested a new karma category. Seemed like a good idea, so I set it up. You've got to have 2000 posts or more to be a factor. I'll probably never make it myself! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
It'll be a spell for me yet, as well, I ain't quite got to say what 'Schticks does, Haaawww! Big Grin
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
MS Linda someone's been reading our E-Mails NOV/DEC 07 Muzzleloader pg 6 "Prime Possibiles LEFT COLUME, Calendars"WAUG!!!Just what I wrote about awhile back!!!!now I got to send my money to PA not TX.See you at Point a la Barbie,I'll mark it on my calendar.haw haw

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
2000 points!
My gawrsh, doesn't 'Sticks have a day job?

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yup! Two of 'em! Both in leadership and on 24-7 call!

Now quit'cher whinin' and git to yackin'! Haw! Haw! Haw!

Jabber'sticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Bookie
posted Hide Post
Miz Linda, many thanks for following up on my suggestion. Do you suppose it will be O,K, for us low-life types to call 'Sticks "Max Factor" now? Cheers, Bookie

Newton Lodge #59 AF & AM

Posts: 2007 | Location: Corn Patch, Iowa | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me! I think he can take it. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I don't know what a 'Max Factor' is or means (and I'm certainly afraid to ask), but I get a distinct hackle-raising fear that Bookie has set a dead fall with this whole thing, and like a yearlin' bear I walked right under it.

Or mebbe hit be a nuther one o' them Dutch phrases o' his'n! Ja! Dat's eet!

Accentless'sticks

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Hhhuuuuummmmnnn!
Isn't MAX FACTOR a line of makeup for women? Or something like that. Clothes maybe?
volatpluvia

PS. Maybe I'll relax and just not get there for a while, hee hee!

pistuo deo lalo

Factor
posted Hide Post
I saw Max Factor mentioned in the credits of an old black and white movie, recently. He wasn't listed as one of the actors, though. Don't know what his connection was. Must go way back, though . . .

I've still got this itchy feelin' that Bookie was slightin' me . . .

Fiddlesticks

Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Bookie is the victim of an obscure sense of humor. If Sticks is a "Factor" (the only one?) that means he has a lot of points. a "max" factor. Get it? At least, that's what I think. Hmm. If you have to explain a joke...

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post