MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Webmaster    How do you post multiple photos in one post?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you post multiple photos in one post?
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted
Linda, How do you insert several pictures into a single post? I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!
~josh

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Josh I am like you and can't figure it out. I can only post one pic at a time.
Tom Black

Posts: 63 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Josh and Tom, you can start a new topic, choose photo gallery and upload 10 or so pics. In a reply you can use the little photo button in the reply box (third from the right) to upload pics or the Add Attachment link below the message box. Does this help? I apologize for overlooking your question, Josh. I've just been covered up with work and this got pushed down my email notifications list. Sorry! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Linda,
Thanks for the reply. I can only download one picture to a post without it deleteing the previously posted pic. Never had any trouble posting mutiple pics on other forums. I figure its just me as I am computer challenged to say the least.
Tom

Posts: 63 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
No problem, Linda. One question, though: What is the URL of an image? What do I need to put into that little box?

Thanks!

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Josh, if you have uploaded your pics to an online photo sharing site, like Photobucket, there is a web address you can copy for your image. Then you can share your image with the Campfire by pasting the web address (or URL) into that little box. So, that tool is only useful if you are using such a file-sharing site. If it's on your own computer, you'll have to use the Add Attachment link below the message box.

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Ok. Makes sense now. Thanks!