MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Webmaster    Those at the Great Campfire.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those at the Great Campfire.
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Could/ should there be a page just for those who have left our campfire and now set at the Great Campfire with the Master Booshway? I was looking through some sights and see George Flint and Ron Ehert had gone under, it would be a nice way for us to pay respect and take a few minutes to say thanks for the shinning times.We are a short journey between to eternities,make it count, call a friend,forgive a past,charish the moment,for one day that cold snow will not fall on your head but your headstone.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Walking Crow,
What was Ron Ehert's handle? I don't recall knowing him by that name.
Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Ron Ehlert was a gun-maker, horner, etc. par excellence. I noted that his passing was mentioned as having occurred right before the NMLRA mag went to print. He had a video or two out, taught classes, made beautiful works of art, and headed up the NMLRA's raffle of the nice rifle, pouch, horn, etc. the last few years. Others no doubt know more about him than I do.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post