Find
Notify
Tools

My son Jason
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Miss. Linda and to all at the campfire.

I want to tell you all that my youngest son Jason past on last monday the 22nd,after a 2yr fight with Leukemia. He was 26 yrs old 6'2" about270# and had a heart as big as the open plains,with a smile that would melt the your heart.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Talltree
posted Hide Post
Trapper 54

So sorry for your loss!

My heart goes out to you and your family, along with my prayers. May God and those close help you through the tough times.

Talltree

Keep your tail high and dry!

Posts: 173 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Trapper, our heart goes out to you and your family. So sorry for your loss, you will be in our prayers.

Posts: 721 | Location: TriCities, WA | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Trapper, I can't even imagine what you are going through. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. Rockerhound

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Matt

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Trapper, I can't imagine the pain you're feeling. So sorry for your loss. May you feel God's comforting presence as we all hold you in our prayers. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of draken
posted Hide Post
Trapper,
I cannot even begin to imagin anything more painful than losing one's child.

My heartfelt condolances go out to you.

Dick

Gun control means being able to call your shots

Posts: 39 | Location: Middleport, NY | Registered: 06 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Trap',

Never been there, but as a parson I've been close to it for more times than oughta be fair. Such heaviness hits hard. God go with you, my friend.

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Snakebite
posted Hide Post
Trapper,

My heart is wounded for you. I doubt that anything is more difficult to bear than what you and yours are experiencing right now. I pray that our Lord will hold you close and minister to your hurts in the days ahead. May our prayers and thoughts be there for you now and in the days yet to come.

Keep looking up! (He's coming back)

Posts: 649 | Location: Along the Humboldt | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
you have my profound sympathie. the loss of a child is almost to much to bear. may god bless you and him don day

Posts: 108 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Mark Hall
posted Hide Post
Trapper,
I am deeply sorry for your loss and you and yours will be in my prayers.

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 28 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Trapper I have son who is 26, I can't even imagine what your going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers to you and your family.
I too have children around that age..a 28 year old daughter and a 24 year old son.

Deercop

Posts: 649 | Location: Clovis, New Mexico | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your prayers. It is a real help to have your prayers.God Bless all of you here at the campfire.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Very deep sadness at your loss. My kids are a bit younger, and I can't imagine such a loss. Prayers for you and the rest of your family in this time of sorrow.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Trapper,
Blessings to you. You may have had time to prepare, but it's still never easy. God IS with you.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of woodman
posted Hide Post
Trapper54caliber ,
I am so sorry for your loss , The hardest thing to face is the loss of a child , but time does make the loss easier to bear with thoughts of the good times shared..We lost a son 17 years ago.

Posts: 357 | Location: Colorado Territories | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post