MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Webmaster    Hello Miz Diane or Miz Linda,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Miz Diane or Miz Linda,
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Hello fair ladies,

I got sprung from the hospital Saturday and came home, and NO new Muzzleloader magazine. Nuthin. (Had a lot of trouble with this subscription, somebody 'tween Texas and NC keeps holding on to them, I reckon.) But could I have my magazine, please?

You wouldn't deny an invalid would you? Big Grin

Mac

Member #250 of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association. www.traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.com
"Keeping the tradition alive" Smartest $15 bucks I ever spent!

Posts: 229 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 26 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Diane, great talking to you last week, and the magazine finally showed up yesterday...Great issue as usual.

Thanks for your help

Mac

Member #250 of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association. www.traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.com
"Keeping the tradition alive" Smartest $15 bucks I ever spent!

Posts: 229 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 26 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Diana
posted Hide Post
Hi Mac, was nice talking to you too. Glad you got your magazine.

Posts: 364 | Location: Muzzleloader magazine | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post