New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coffee mugs?
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
What ever happenend to the "MUZZLELOADER" coffee mugs that were once available? I had one a while back and it has been MIA for sometime and would like to get another one. Will they be available again sometime? Best regards, Rockerhound

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Hey Rockerdog, Those mugs are great. I'm drinking from mine as I type. Its been my favourite mug since my Sister in law got it for me a few years age. Hope you find yours.
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Rockerdog, we have discontinued the mugs, I am sorry to say. Never say never, but we don't have any plans to bring them back at this time. Sorry! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Bummer. RH

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Here's a guy who manufactures old style mugs. I happen to now be drinking my morning coffee out of his "Colonial mug."
http://www.historicalpottery.c...Field/0/Default.aspx

I know I should be out this opening day of duck season, but I must have sprained my ankle as I have trouble getting around the last few days.

Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Hey Sparks and Rockerdog,
the link that Sparks posted is the same fella who made the last batch of Muzzleloader mugs.
Neat stuff.
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link Sparks. I ordered two mugs yesterday. Best regards. Rockerhound