Notify
Tools

Foul post
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted
Hi, Linda,
I tried to delete the post "Obamacare" but was unsuccessful. Go ahead and delete it for me. Thanks.
Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Will Ghormley
posted Hide Post
Hey Hombre del bosque,

Just in case you don't get a chance to see my second response to your Obamacare post, we don't disagree. My response was just too obtuse in my attempt to be clever. Oh well...

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only outlaws will be free." Will Ghormley

In 1913, the gold and silver backed dollar was worth a dollar. Today, that same greenback is worth 3 cents. In just under 100 years, the Federal Reserve Bank has made the dollar virtually worthless. Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths. Compensate for your weaknesses." Will Ghormley

Posts: 657 | Location: Ankeny, Iowa | Registered: 28 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Leon, I took care of it this morning. Sorry I didn't get your message last night. And, Will, you have my sympathy; words are my job and I still get them tangled up sometimes! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Mz. Linda,
Thanks for your services. I am often misunderstood myself. Big Grin Roll Eyes

Will,
I admit that it occured to me that you were being tongue in cheek, or facicious. Cool Wink That is to say: saying the opposite of what you mean. Sorry that I did not go with that.

Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
vol,

being misunderstood has never been a problem for me. It's when they catch my drift that issues arise.

Rich

Posts: 363 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Rich,
People tend to think I am joking when I am deadly serious and think I am being serious when I am joking. Go figure. Confused
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo