July/August Issue is here!
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Got mine today in NE Florida!

Looks awesome as usual.

Adam

Adam W.

Posts: 23 | Location: East Florida | Registered: 01 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Yes, I actually received my July/August edition today, 6/13! If they keep up at this rate, they'll have to produce an extra magazine to finish out the calendar year. Goes along with that new astrological sign they've come up with...
Maybe they're going on vacation?

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Will Ghormley
posted Hide Post
And I just finished readin' the May/June edition! I really enjoyed the article about the use of oxen.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only outlaws will be free." Will Ghormley

In 1913, the gold and silver backed dollar was worth a dollar. Today, that same greenback is worth 3 cents. In just under 100 years, the Federal Reserve Bank has made the dollar virtually worthless. Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths. Compensate for your weaknesses." Will Ghormley

Posts: 657 | Location: Ankeny, Iowa | Registered: 28 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I received my in the mail yesterday! What a nice surprise just in time for Fathers Day!!
-Tony

Posts: 349 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday also! Was really surprised to see it come this early.

Looks like some neat stuff to read as usual.

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday also. Looking forward to reading it.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys, for keeping us updated. As promised we moved our publication schedule back to try to get it to you before, or close to, when it goes onto the newsstand, as well as to allow additional delivery time before counting it lost in the mail. This will be the schedule for the foreseeable future. Thanks, Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Have yet to receive mine. It's probably still early.
Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
Got mne today, its a good one.

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Got mine! It came this week after I posted that I hadn't received it.

Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Still waiting here. Frowner

I just renewed my subscription so that might have slowed it down a bit.

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Got mine today! Big Grin

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday also. Looking forward to reading it.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post