MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Webmaster    Mar/Apr Issue Delayed by USPS
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mar/Apr Issue Delayed by USPS
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Two Thumbs
posted Hide Post
I don't think the postal service has discovered the South Pass yet...sooo, I reckin my issue is still on the dock in St. Louie, waitin for the next trappin boat ta head up river, or it could jes be lost out'n thet tranquil sea macNnc wuz talkin 'bout. If ye happen ta see it layin around back east, jest give it ta the next trapper headin fer the rocky mountains an I'll get it from em at the next rendezvous on the po po agie!

Keep yer nose inta the wind an a eye on yer backtrail!

Posts: 277 | Location: West O'the Seedskadee | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
they dont know the way to oregun

Posts: 2 | Location: mcminnville, ore | Registered: 23 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Diana
posted Hide Post
Any of you that have not received your Mar/April 07 issue please email me with your name and address and I will get a replacement in the mail to you. diana@scurlockpublishing.com

Posts: 364 | Location: Muzzleloader magazine | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Tyrone>
posted
Received my issue here in Illinois yesterday-
another good one!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Recd mine yesterday in the Great State of Arizona - still at times deliver by pony express (to commemerate the actual pony express of course). Came in good shape thankfully.

As you all know, its well worth the wait.

John

Posts: 25 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 27 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
NWTF! Never let work get in the way of having fun,Think about this, when have you or anyone heard someone say,"Poor man/woman,funned so hard all his/her life,in the end they funned themselves to death!I figured it out,working hard makes your next of kin rich before thier time!Did you ever see/hear of a Brinks truck following a hearse?

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Heh, Heh,
Got my new muzzleBLASTS today.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Geez... Still waiting here in NC...

Mac

Member #250 of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association. www.traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.com
"Keeping the tradition alive" Smartest $15 bucks I ever spent!

Posts: 229 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 26 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got my new muzzleBLASTS today.

Volatpluvia, Why? (I just had to ask...) Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!! Ain't even opened yet, but unless somebody is funning me, it came today.

Mac

Member #250 of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association. www.traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.com
"Keeping the tradition alive" Smartest $15 bucks I ever spent!

Posts: 229 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 26 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Walking Crow,
No one's last words words were, "I should have spent more time at the office."
Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sparks, When did you talk to No One? I saw him at the gun show up in Monroe. He's doin' great.
Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I have mine now also, just before the 25th. Mark

Posts: 164 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
MY REPLACEMENT CAME TODAY! Halelu Ja. YEEEHAAAW! Will read some tonight.

Mike,
I question myself about that every time I receive that rag and find that I am only interested in about one quarter of the whole thing. Hmnnnn! I will have to think this thru.
volatpluvia.

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post