Find
Notify
Tools

loginning in
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted
Linda starting today sunday 23rd i have had to log in to the forum would you please check it out on you end it has happen 3 times today thank you Charlie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Newoodsrunner,

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
woodsrunner, make sure you check the "keep me signed in" box on the login page. I sometimes forget to do that and have to go back and sign in again.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Good suggestion, Trapper. Charlie, I also suggest you check your internet options and make sure cookies are enabled. They may also be called temporary internet files. Sometimes security programs reset these settings without your knowledge. The installation of new programs can also trigger a reset. Nothing has changed on the forum though. Certain scans will delete or "clean" these small files from your computer, and then you will have to log back in to all your favorite sites. Check it out and let me know. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
Linda, thank you it was my cookies that was the problem all is well thanks again now if i could do something about this sub freezing weather right now it is -5 with the windchill a -11 degrees

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Ah, now there's a problem I can help you with. My suggestion is to pack up and move in a south-southwesterly direction about 1500 miles or so. That should do it! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
oh i know Texas well was stationed at Fort Hood for 4 and a half years i also have two daughters living in Austin right now but this is New England and our weather changes every 15 min. again thanks for helping me with this gasley thing called a computer