Find
Notify
Tools

name change
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
Picture of J. B. Flincher
posted
how can i change my name to skip Lindsey aka Joseph B. Flincher?

Just because its legal doesn't mean its right....if you always do right then you are never wrong.

Posts: 153 | Location: northwestern Missouri | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Skip, I will have to change it for you, which I have already done, actually. If I have not spelled it correctly or otherwise it isn't the way you want it, let me know. I'll be glad to fix it. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Just because its legal doesn't mean its right....if you always do right then you are never wrong.

Posts: 153 | Location: northwestern Missouri | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
LINDA' I TOO WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY NAME FROM CHALIE DOUGLAS TO NEWOODSRUNNER THANK YOU IN ADVANCE YOU AND BILL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH MUZZLELOADER MAG

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Charlie, I have made the change. Glad to help, and thanks for being part of the Campfire. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Notchy Bob
posted Hide Post
Linda,

I would like to change my name from "Crooked River" to "Notchy Bob," if possible.

Thank you very much!

Crooked River/Notchy Bob

"Should have kept the old ways just as much as I could, and the tradition that guarded us. Should have rode horses. Kept dogs."

from The Antelope Wife

Posts: 333 | Location: Florida | Registered: 24 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Notchy Bob, you are. Thanks for joining us here at the 'Fire. Hope you enjoy it. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Booshway
Picture of Notchy Bob
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Linda! I'm sure I can speak for everyone in saying how much we appreciate your efforts in managing this forum.

Notchy Bob

"Should have kept the old ways just as much as I could, and the tradition that guarded us. Should have rode horses. Kept dogs."

from The Antelope Wife

Posts: 333 | Location: Florida | Registered: 24 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
linda would you please drop my real name and just leave it as jb flincher? pretty please.....

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Linda while you are changing names would you change mine to a lot of $$$$$$$ in a swiss bank account, Big Grin Roll Eyes L O L

Posts: 358 | Location: Flat Lands of West Tennessee | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Skip, I changed it. If you don't want it uppercase, just let me know and I'll fix it. Many lodges, the name change I can help you with; the $$$, not so much! -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
thanks linda its just fine