New
Find
Notify
Tools

facebook??
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
I dont mean to violate any rules, I was just curious if anybody here is also on Facebook?? If so ,look me up under quinn lee conner. please let me know.again, I am sorry if I broke any rules. I have some photos of Ft Frederick posted on mine. Loyalist Dave and some are in my photos. J.J.

Posts: 247 | Location: everett, Pa. | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
Hey J J , I went to that faebook sit. I couldnt find you, guess I will try again later, arkansawwind

Posts: 745 | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Juniata Jack, no rules against trying to connect in other forums at all. We have a Facebook page ourselves, [www.facebook.com/Muzzleloader.Magazine], so check it out also. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of J. B. Flincher
posted Hide Post
just sent you a request, william lindsey aka jb flincher

Just because its legal doesn't mean its right....if you always do right then you are never wrong.

Posts: 153 | Location: northwestern Missouri | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Hi!! Thanks Linda, I will check it right now! I am now friends with Mizz Gabi and J.B. Flincher!! yay!! happy, J.J.

Posts: 247 | Location: everett, Pa. | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
I have a facebook page too, under Wes Robertson.

Posts: 649 | Location: Clovis, New Mexico | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
Hey J J, I have tried 3 times to get thru to you on facebook. If you are interested lets try the other way, You contacting me. I am Dennis Brown and my e mail address is arkansawwind@yahoo.com (what else) I am on facebook locally, but I am not the brightest light when it comes to using a computer. So give me a try we will see what happens. Yours arkansawwind

Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
arkansaswind...
lotsa Dennis Browns! give us a city.

Posts: 649 | Location: Clovis, New Mexico | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
Deercop, Sorry about that, Dennis Brown in Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455. By the way noticed something interesting There has been a lot of comments on the forum about Jackie brown guns, I went to the web page given. Probably just coincidence. Jackie Brown lives in Pocahontas, Tennessee, which is lessd than an hour from Matt and Toni Avance in cornith miss. Tisamingo county (cornith) miss is where my folks (Browns ) moved from in 1857 and came to randolph co ark. I still have kin in cornith Miss. Kinds of made me wonder if me and Jackie were distant kin. dont know for sure but it is possible. yours arkansawwind

Booshway
Picture of Deercop
posted Hide Post
Will try to find you in just a minute.
I visited Jackie Brown a couple of years ago. He was living in Walnut,Mississippi, which is only 20 miles or so from Cornith. Wonder if he has moved. Real nice guy. I have a "canoe gun" made by him, and a .54 smoothbore flintlock pistol. When I saw him, he had lost his help, and was doing everything himself,so was falling way behind on his orders. It took about a year for the pistol,I ordered it on one birthday and recieved it the next!
I tried to find Dennis Brown, Pocahontas AR, on Facebook..hombre,ya better look in the mirror,it says you don't exist! Eeker

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deercop,

Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
Deercop, go to firearms and go on the thread on page 2, it gives a web page address for Jackie Brown, where he is currently. another similarty, on his page he said he was born in 1948, I was born in Jan 48 will be 63 tuesday the 11 th. talk about coincidence. Gee I dont know what tyo do about that facebook thing. I guess forget it yours arkansawwind

Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
congrats arkansawind mine is the 13th of jan i'll be 72 for two old goats ahhh i mean to old capicorns we are still hanging in there

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of arkansawwind
posted Hide Post
Newoodsrunner, Way to go making it 72, I hope I can last that long, guess thats up to the man upstairs. Being called an old goat aint so bad, after all the sign of a capricorn is a goat! I know several people with same birthdate as me just have never met one on the same day and same year Jan 11 1948. that would be kinda nice, Hope you are having a decent winter up there, down here hasnt been too bad yet, though we usually get our worst weather in Jan and Feb. Arkansawwind in pocahontas ark

Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
Dennis yes it is cold up here we had a blizzard last sunday day after Christmas still have a lot ofsnow on the ground with more coming in this friday and saturday btw my youngest sister was born on 5 Feb 48 that sure was a good year heh heh

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Hey, guys,
I was born June 29, 1948. It was a good year!
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Bookie
posted Hide Post
I resemble that remark about 1948! October 21. Cheers, Bookie

Newton Lodge #59 AF & AM

Posts: 2007 | Location: Corn Patch, Iowa | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Miz Gabi
posted Hide Post
hey Bookie ! you share the same b-day as my sister!!!! we could be related! Eeker

hugs , Miz G

Posts: 780 | Location: tropical mid-michigan | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post