Notify
Tools

Posting Multiple Pictures
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted
Linda,

Could you tell me how one goes about posting more than ONE photo in a posting? I know it can be done, since I see so many around.

I've posted photos before, but never more than one to a posting.

When I click on the "Add Attachment" button I simply attach my photo just like you would when sending an e-mail. However, when I click on it again to try and attach another photo, I can't seem to get it to take another one.

Can you fill me in on the trick to do this?

Thanks!!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
I use photobucket. I upload the pictures onto the website, then I copy the HTML code which can be done by placing the mouse over the picture and it'll give options on what you can copy. Then I come over here and click on the "Image URL" and I paste the HTML code there. It'll just show the code not the picture while you are working on it. The picture/pictures will appear when you finally hit "Post Now"
Anyway, that's how I do it.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted Hide Post
Night Owl, just thought I would clarify that Idaho Mountaineer is using one of the green buttons above the posting window. Also, don't forget when you're playing around trying to get this figured out, that you can edit and/or delete your post by using the little yellow folder/eraser icon in the lower right corner of your post. That way, if it doesn't work out, you can fix it, try again, or delete it.

There are other online storage options for photos aside from Photobucket, but that is a good one. Other than the method Idaho Mountaineer is using, you can go to one of our gallery forums and upload multiple images along with captions. His is the only method I know to upload multiple images within a reply to a preexisting discussion, however. -Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Okay...thanks for the help!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post