Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry Ms. Dianna
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted
We are in Houston. The little toyota bus had to get from St. Louis to Houston today, so there was no time to stop. It spent the hours from 4AM to 7PM doing 74MPH with only three stops. My nerves are a mess, hee, hee! On to Laredo tomorrow. Thursday over the border and on to Chapala by nightfall, Lord willing!
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Safe driving, Leon, and may One Above watch over you till we meet again.

Posts: 527 | Location: New Jersey(for now) | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Diana
posted Hide Post
I bet you will be glad to get home and sleep in your own bed!! Be safe and God bless.

Posts: 364 | Location: Muzzleloader magazine | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Ms. Dianna,
Yes I was. But then I turned right around at the request of our host missionary and drove him and one of the national pastors up to Monterey on Monday. Got back last night. Got to take Ms. Audrey to Laredo on July fourth and meet a work team coming down to Monterey and help them get across the border without too much ado. It's what I do! Hee Hee!
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post