Find
Notify
Tools

I'm a dad now!!!
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
My wife gave birth to our baby boy this week. He was a few weeks early so he's got to stay at the hospital until he can go it on his own. Prayers would be appreciated.

Me and my boy, Milo

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Congrats on the hunting/trekking partner Wink Prayers are sent for Milo & Momma. If you need anything,let me know,,,,Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, I do need a trade gun hehe. Smiler

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
I prayed for the little fellow. Your first?
God bless you all.
El Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Yea he's our first, we are pretty excited.
His cowboy uncle, who happens to be my best friend, and I have big plans for him. That is if mommy lets us. Wink Thanks you guys for the prayers.

Factor
posted Hide Post
HOLY COW!!!How'd I miss this?Big news!!!!Grats to you,and momma,and best of blessings to the little one.....Boy, are you in for a wild ride!Kids are the ultimate adventure!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2013 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Prayers said here for your little one.
You are in for a real treat! One of the most joy filled times of my life was caring for my two boys when they were babies.Thanks for posting the pic.
Mike

Posts: 54 | Location: Virginia foot hills of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 30 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
What a blessing Idaho! Sure will be praying for little Milo! I know he'll make you a grand huntin' partner. My boy was my partner for so many years that when he went to the Navy I couldn't hunt for three years! Mighty glad to have him back. You and the missus take good care a that little feller. He shore is a fine lookin' boy!

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Prayers for Milo, mom and dad, I hope all is well. My wife just had our second on Thanksgiving day, so I share your joy. There is no bigger life lesson or blessing, best to you all.

Posts: 207 | Location: The Folle Avoine | Registered: 19 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
So,how's things going with the youngest members of our interest group?.....How's the babies?

Posts: 2013 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Somehow I missed this news! A belated congratulations on your lil fella! Hope he's doing well and we need some recent pics!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
He might not be big-nuff to steer the canoe yet,but ol daddy can teach him how to strike up a fire Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
My little lady is doing very well, thanks for asking Boartooth. Turning into quite the little chunk already.

Hoping to hear more from Idaho Mountaineer that his little one is doing well too.

Posts: 207 | Location: The Folle Avoine | Registered: 19 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
You're in for quite an adventure,Jared,but the results are worth it...

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Idaho, I know that by this time you've already commissioned him a muzzleloader. May I ask what style it is? He looks like a hunter to me. Smiler

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Tell me about it Boartooth, I've now got two daughters to keep an eye on. Eeker

Sure love those little ladies though.

Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,didn't think my Daughter was gonna survive for awhile..."Who are you,and what did you do to my little girl?"......But she did,and is now a source of pride...

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hey fellers.My little guy is doing great. Been practicing his Indian war whoop; he's got a fine set of lungs. Smiler We just moved so we've been busy but we're getting settled into our new home and momma and the kid are enjoying the house. They did get out and help feed bulls one day but for the most part they are staying in doors out of the cold.
Hey congrats Jared. Girl huh? And I've got a boy? Don't let my wife know, she'll be match makin' afore you know it Wink Glad to hear your young lady is doing well.
As for a gun Hanshi, I'll let him decide what he wants with a little advice from his old man of course. He will most definitely be raised hunting.
We live out in the sticks of Southern Idaho, about 80 miles from the nearest city, and we're surrounded by desert and mountains so he should have a fair chance at learning about being an outdoorsman.
I believe ole Scoundrel knows the Jarbidge mountains, so he can vouch for me when I say my little feller has got a lot of cool country to grow up in.

Me and the little feller takin' it easy.

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
I see that he got his cuteness from his beautiful mommie.

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Beautiful boy you've got there.

Here's my two little ladies, just before Christmas, they get their looks from their mom too. Smiler