Find
Notify
Tools

I'm a dad now!!!
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
That's one fine looking boy you have there..Congradulations......Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post

A couple of frontiersmen.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
That's a fine looking young man,there.Thanks for the update,I was wondering how he was doing.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,the eyes of a hunter...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
Make the most of it as he grows up my friend. My "little guy" is now turning 25 years old, has already spent 4 years in the Navy as a Gunner's Mate and is getting ready to start his third year in gunsmithing school! I started teaching him to shoot when he was 4 and he loves guns, shooting, hunting and being out in the wilderness. He went to his first western national rendezvous in the Bighorns in 1990 when he was only 3 days old. The best news though is that next to my indispensable wife he is my best friend! You and the missus enjoy that little feller!!!
And Boartooth's right; he does have the eyes of a hunter!!!

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new addition to your clan.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Now that some years have come & gone, how is the young man doing? Any siblings? Enjoy him (them?) while you have them; before you know it, they're out of the house!

~Kees~

Posts: 70 | Registered: 07 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
It's been decades since I was a daddy with little ones. One is now near 50 and the other mid 40s. I liked being a father but there were some folks that called me a mother...

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
One thing for sure. Those of us who are father's and grow into grandfather's,,, we never stop being either & both.

Ohio Joe / Chadron Fur Trade Days

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Just realized I'm in the same boat as Hanshi! The oldest will be 50 next year, the middle boy is the wrong side of 40 and the youngest will be 22 this month. Where did the years go?

~Kees~

Posts: 70 | Registered: 07 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post