Find
Notify
Tools

New Website
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
Just wanting to share the link to my new little webpage with pictures of my mountain adventures.
Enjoy

http://idmountaineer.blogspot.com/

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
Thank ya Idaho! I enjoyed it!

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
By the way, I tried to leave a comment over on your blog but it wanted some kind of profile that I don't have. Was just going to say about your hike in the canyon, that I've found myself in that kind of country more than once and it ain't a whole lot of fun but it sure can get interesting in a hurry!

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Nice web site and great looking family. Congrats

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post