Find
Notify
Tools

Just got married
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
Just a note to let ya'll know that I got married. My wife and I spent our honeymoon on the Oregon coast and stopped by the Fort Clatsop replica. We'll see if I can get her to make a camp with me.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of MedicineSoldier
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and your wife.

Medicine Soldier

Posts: 219 | Location: Black Hills of SD | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both. May you have many, many happy years together. Best regards. RH

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Talltree
posted Hide Post
Best regards to both your spouse and you. Enjoy each other and may your "Campfires" together be warm.

Hope you enjoyed your visit on the Oregon Coast.

Talltree

Keep your tail high and dry!

Posts: 173 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

And that is a neat place to spend some time with a special person. Lots of nice walking trails now.

Gods blessing on the both of you.

anything worth shooting is worth shooting once.

Posts: 126 | Location: Demokratik Republik of Washington | Registered: 29 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and blessings!

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. My wife and I spent our anniversary in Astoria a few years back and visited Ft. Clatsop.

Your Most Humble & Obedient Servant,
Bradley C Bailey
AMM #1980, http://www.rockymountainoutfit.com

Posts: 21 | Location: Centennial, Colorado | Registered: 21 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! After thirty seven years of me and the wife sharing camps together, they only become more dear. I hope she gets to likin' it. Nothing like seein' the woman you love in campfire light. Good luck and God speed.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Congratulations for sure. My wife shares my passion for history and for reinacting. Well or maybe she tolerates it for me Smiler.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post