Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting bags from Greybear Leather
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Greybear Jr
posted
Just a few of the bags we have made. For a larger view of all our bags and accoutrements go to www.greybearleather.com

Thanks for looking

GBJ

Posts: 3 | Location: Harrisburg | Registered: 23 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
2nd one is mine,,,,,,please send,, lol

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Great set of Shooting bags. Keep showing your outstanding work.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Greybear, I'm diggin' on your bags brother, and I'm really interested in the buckles. Are you forging your buckles, or buying them from a smith. I would love to get a hold of some of those for the gear I make. Please let me know.

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Greybear Jr
posted Hide Post
Fincastle,
We get them from a local blacksmith. Will PM you contact data as soon as possible but we may be changing suppliers as we have not heard from our current supplier. As soon as we sort it out I'll let you know.

GBJ

Posts: 3 | Location: Harrisburg | Registered: 23 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greybear, I would surely appreciate it. Chris

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Poor level of communications,decided to make my own,sorry,,,,,,,,,I do wish you well though

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike were you trying to buy a pouch from Greybear? Just curious

Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post and all the hard labor Greybeard

Rio

Posts: 140 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I have a double bag with the blue cross. Excellent bag!

Posts: 8 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 21 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Those bags are great and show true artistry and talent. Yours are thoroughbreds; the ones I make are Frankensteins.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Great looking bags

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Greybear, I see you're in Harrisburg, I'm about 2 hours away. Do you have a store or do you take orders only?

Posts: 7 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 21 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post