Notify
Tools

Double Pouch
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted
Here is one I finished recently

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
Another pic

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
Another...

Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
Last one

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Good work.

I have made only one pouch in my life and that was about 30 years ago. I still use the same pouch.
However, I have been thinking of making another, slightly larger pouch, just for my fowler. To many other things on the "to do list" right now, though.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post