Stuff, Just to Keep The Site Busy
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted
Bags/horns I cobbled on.

Bamboo "horn".

Ball bags.

Didn't make these but did buy them back in the 1960s.

These are just a few I made.

Knapping hammer/screwdriver.

Portable shooting bench.

IF THE COMPUTER DIDN'T GO BERZERK THESE SHOULD BE IN CORRECT ORDER AND THE CORRECT PHOTOS.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
That's some cool toys ya got there. As for the bamboo powder horn; isn't static electricity an issue?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think so since it is essentially wood. Could be wrong though. In reality it is holding nothing. I made it for holding shot but found it too heavy when even half filled and too large for holding just a few ounces. I did try it with powder and it would work okay for that purpose. But I have more horns and flasks than I can justify already so it has been kept around just because it looks "cool"...or not.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post