Find
Notify
Tools

Bags, horns & pouches.
 Login/Join

Hivernant
Picture of Pare-
posted
Here are a couple pictures of the bags & powder horns that Scott Sibley made for my sons. The middle bags & horns are mine, along with the ones on the far left & right.

Pare-

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pare-,

Posts: 104 | Location: Little River, I.T. | Registered: 06 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Pare-
posted Hide Post
Here are the some of the smaller pouches.

Posts: 104 | Location: Little River, I.T. | Registered: 06 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Pare-
posted Hide Post
Shot pouch.

<mtnmike>
posted
Nice outfits! the ticking bag is more to my taste though. Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I like 'em all! Although I do much prefer leather, one of mine is canvas partially reinforced with buckskin. How do you like bag and horn on one strap; two of mine are set up like that and I prefer it. The hairy bag on the left is especially neat.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Pare-
posted Hide Post
Thanks, gang. I like having the powder horn attached to the pouch. It makes for one less strap to put on, but isn't really cumbersome. The bag with the fur is beaver. The ticking bag I made for my oldest son, Jesse. I just sold one recently that had brass and bone buttons for adjusting the strap. I really liked how it turned out and almost kept it! Haha! But, it went to a good reenactor.

Thanks, again.

Pare-

Factor
posted Hide Post
Nice stuff guys...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Johnny Reb
posted Hide Post
Very Nice! Smiler

"All tyranny needs to gain a foot hold is for People of good conscious to remain silent"
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 110 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Beautiful things.

Scott has agreed to make me a Mtn Man horn from a big bison bull (2300+ pounds, and 17 years old)I shot about eight years ago. I confess, I shot him with my 45-70 Sharps.

the last issue of ML had a gorgeous pouch by Wm Smith that is a donation for the CLA Auction.
I talked him into making me a copy. These look every bit as nice, and the quality is evident in the pictures.

See you all in Lexington next month...

Rich
Sua Sponte

Posts: 363 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Way nice.

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post