Find
Notify
Tools

K-Zoo Living History Show
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Stone Fence
posted
Anyone here planning to attend the Kalamazoo Living History show in March? I've not been for some time but will be there this year.

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 27 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 20 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
LOL if I lived a bit less then 12+ hours away a definite maybe. But alas southeast Pa is a fer piece ;-). Enjoy if ya go! The m looking forward to Lewisburg north of Harrisburg here directly, another great show for us midatlantic folks

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
K-A-L-A-Z-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I got a gal, in Kalamazoo...... etc. Big Grin

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Stone Fence
posted Hide Post
You sing well MountainRanger! The K-Zoo show is a great get together or at least it used to be - I haven't been in awhile. Anyone attended recently?

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 27 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 20 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I have made it to Kalamazoo for the last 2 shows. Had a GREAT time and came home with awesome stuff and empty pockets! Don't know if I'll get there this year, but will get to the Lapeer MI show on March 6.

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
hmm. I moved out of Michigan about 16 years ago, so it's been at least that long since I went to the Kalamazoo show. It was a mighty good show back then. Hope it still is. But, now 600 miles is a might too far just to go see it.

This weekend I'll be attending the annual Civil War Show at the NW Georgia Trade Center, in Dalton, GA. That's just down the road a short piece from here.
However I don't like it so much now that they're letting in stuff from WWI and WWII. Two years ago I told myself that I wouldn't go back because of all that 20th century military paraphernalia, but since I didn't go last year, I figure I will go and check it out again.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post