New
Find
Notify
Tools

Civil War Show
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
The annual Civil War Show this weekend, Jan. 30-31 at the Dalton, Georgia Exhibition Center.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Well, I went, I saw, I came home.
Over the years I seem to always have high expectations for this show, but when I go I am often disappointed. Nevertheless, I suppose it is a good show if you are really into the Civil War era. Personally, I like an earlier time period.
The Dalton Exhibition Hall is large and the multiple rows of vendors and displays fill the room. Guns, swords, uniforms, photos, document, post cards, metal detectors, rusty found battlefield and campsite objects, cannon shells, books, tableware, crockery, artwork, powder horns, etc.
I saw some interesting stuff, but the prices were absolutely outrageous! The only thing I brought home from the show was a new Dixie Gun Works catalog.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post