New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dixon's
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
The gunmakers fair at Dixon's starts Friday. Runs till Sunday at 4 pm. Lots to see and learn. Seminars run on all three days. See Dixon's web site for more info. Stop by my table and say Hi. I will be demonstrating one method of making sliding wood patch box lids, and inletting the dovetails into the butstock.BJH

Posts: 69 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 14 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sounds cool,why don't they have these events on the Left Coast?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Bj, it breaks my heart that I won't be able to be there. 3000 miles is a little far to travel. Dixon's is one of the sacrifices I make living in old Mexico.
Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Saturday, can't wait! Weather even looks decent. Hot and sunny, but not the normal scorching, shirt wringing humidity and storms. Jeep will be northbound by 4am that day. Smiler

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I will also be there on Saturday,hopefully as soon as it opens,will be wearing a haversack that looks like it should have been left in the fire,always things to see and learn

Posts: 49 | Registered: 08 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
B. Habermehl What name will you have on your table? I will be there Saturda., Look forward to meeting you, and anybody else hanging around.

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Turned out great once again! A few suppliers I was hoping to catch were missing, but still plenty to see, loads of people and really good weather. Picked up supplies for a few winter projects, then hit Cabela's on the way home. Full day of gun stuff and hunting stuff, can't get much better than that!!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post