Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Frederick Market Faire
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Ft Frederick market fair is on its way! Will anyone be camping

Posts: 232 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I won't be camping, but I'll be up for a day trip one of the days if I can break off from the turkey hunting. Bunch of folks from our club will be there though...

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Osprey what club would that be if you don’t mind me askin?

Posts: 232 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Choptank Muzzleloaders

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Alas I will only be day tripping on Thursday...
Frowner

Family obligations this year...
LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
How was it this year? Between weather, work and turkey hunting I never made it up there.

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
How I miss that event! El León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
The weather wasn’t great! A lot of campers and a lot of missing sutures this year ! But it was a good event as always!!

Factor
posted Hide Post
Yo, benny, I think I've misinterpreted what you posted.....But missing sutures could cause problems for sure....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
That would be sutlers. Haha