Find
Notify
Tools

Clubs in SE Maine
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted
We should be moving to Maine in the spring and will be living somewhere in the Brunswick/Topsham/Bath area. Are there any BP clubs in that particular area? If there are is contact info available?

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
When you get there check out L.L.Bean, you will be just around the corner.There are a couple of BP clubs in Maine,,someone will step to the line,,

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hanshi: Welcome in advance. Check out the website for The Ancient Ones of Maine and our message board. We have two vous per year plus several additional gatherings and demos plus numerous shoots. Contact me anytime at Jerolmon1@gmail.com or 207-6497066.

Posts: 37 | Location: Vassalboro, Maine | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys, I have them in my address book now.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Hanshi- sorry you never got to come shoot with us at Wilderness Road. You would have enjoyed it and I know we would have enjoyed your company in person. Enjoy Maine, and good luck to you my friend.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post