Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer Request
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted
I thought maybe some of you could pray for my friend, Sean. He got hit by a car while riding his bike yesterday, and was airlifted to the hospital. He has major head injuries and internal bleeding. The doctors say that if he survives, which they're doubtful, that he'll have major brain damage. He really needs a miracle right now. Also, could you pray for his family, as well? Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
I'll remember him and his family in prayer Josh. Nothing is too big for the Lord.

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Panhandle, North of the Canadian | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I will pray for him and his family.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys. We got the news lastnight that Sean passed away. It's been awhile since I've cried this much. He was a really good friend. The kinda guy who can always make you laugh. If you could, please keep praying for his family and friends. We need it.

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be praying for them and for you.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I will pray for all of yall.

Posts: 90 | Location: WV | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Praying. :-(

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much.

Factor
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about your friend,Josh...I've lost a few over the years....You never get over it completely,but the pain does fade......

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
We had the funeral last weekend. It was very sad, but it was good. A lot of good things were said, alot of good memories were laughed over, and I got to meet people I wouldn't have met otherwise. Even in the midst of all my pain and sorrow. God is still good. He always has been, always will be. I'm sure gonna miss Sean, though. We grew to be pretty close this past year. Frowner I can't wait to see him again at the throne of God.

This is a song I wrote for him:

“For Sean”

When teardrops fall like autumn rains,
When death is harsh and cruel
When darkness claims the laughing green
That shone in emerald pools,

When life is gone from heart and limb,
When cheek and palm are cold,
And the friend we hold so dear
Is gone from this world:

Halleluiah to our Lord

When mourners are left to grieve our loss
While with joy you travel on;
Another load added to our cross
While in glory you meet the Son.

When pain and grief bear us down,
And sorrow fills the air,
When teardrops fall like shattered glass,
Reflecting our hearts of fear:

Halleluiah, to our Lord.

Until that day we meet once more
And laugh and embrace again,
And together we will worship our Lord,
And dance on the streets of Heaven,

When pain is past and sorrow gone
And Love is the song we sing,
And we can laugh on days long gone
In the throne room of the King:

Halleluiah,
Halleluiah,
Halleluiah,
To our Lord.
Until that day my song remains: Halleluiah.

Greenhorn
Picture of bangfxr
posted Hide Post
Prayers on the way..

Families sleep peaceably in their beds at night as there are rough men about who will do violence in their behalf.

Posts: 48 | Location: Indianapolis. | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post