MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Events and Clubs    Ok, this is an event... of sorts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok, this is an event... of sorts
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted
Is supposed to be a fairly nice day tomorrow, so Don't anyone get between me and the range!!! I gotta get out when and as I can since I'm having my next surgery on Jan 22 dang it.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a good shoot Mountainranger! Will keep you in my prayers come January.

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cranbrook. Got to have a rotator cup repaired. What an irony... after my last surgery (to have some arthritis ground out in lower back) on my FIRST real shower about 10 days afterwards, I fell getting out of the danged tub and tried to catch myself on the sink. That's when I messed up the shoulder. Like they say, getting old ain't fer sissies!! Anyway, yesterday was really nice and as long as I kept my elbow firmly into my side I didn't have any problem holding my rifle.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
As you say,getting old aint for sissies.Glad you were able to get a range day between surgeries.Good luck on the shoulder.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
GOLDEN YEARS--- HAH!!! More like the the broken down, worn out, needs replacing years !!! ROTFL IFFEN it don't work it hurts Thanks the Lord for modern medicine!. And women are the weaker sex, whoever came up with that old line could never have been married, no way no how hahaha sure nuff is a right beautiful mornen though. Cold as a well diggers but in Alaska but suns shinen so pretty it just makes ya smile. Have a great day gentlemen n ladies

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post