MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Events and Clubs    Muzzleloading Arms and Craft Show, Monroe Washington
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muzzleloading Arms and Craft Show, Monroe Washington
 Login/Join

Hivernant
posted
Sponsored by the Cascade Mountain Men, March 10 & 11, 2012. The largest ML show west of the big muddy! (over 300 traders);Admission is $5.00 a day, kids under 12 free and free parking, location is the Evergreen State Fairgrounds Monroe Wa.

So who's going? Ladysmith and I will be there, stop by are table and and chew the fat!

Posts: 100 | Location: PNW wash State | Registered: 22 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
My family and I will be going. We always have a great time there. Hope to meet up with some of y'all.
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be taking the train. See you all there and looking forward to it!!!

"Don't Retreat, just reload"

Posts: 411 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to being there. That's the time to buy!! Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Nesbitt:
I'm looking forward to being there. That's the time to buy!! Shoot sharp, Mike

Yep, get them income taxes done and turned in early so ya have refund monies to help boost the economy!

Posts: 100 | Location: PNW wash State | Registered: 22 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of captchee
posted Hide Post
ill be there one way or another

Posts: 687 | Location: Payette ,Idaho | Registered: 23 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
quote:
ill be there one way or another

Csptchee, I'll you a cup of coffee, remember? Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of captchee
posted Hide Post
sounds good mike . ill be there when the doors open saterday

Posts: 687 | Location: Payette ,Idaho | Registered: 23 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
We're the only 3 going to this?

Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEAVERMAN:
We're the only 3 going to this?

Oh, no, there'll be more of us. I live in Helena, and I don't know yet if I can make the drive, but I just might.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of captchee
posted Hide Post
ill probably have 17-20 in my group Jim.
also i talked with Crieg Kirckland last night and he also will be making his way up to the show

Booshway
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be there.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I plan to be there. I'm not setting up a booth this year. Plan to sit with the WA Historical Gunmakers Guild and help with their booth. All of you drop by and talk to us.

Dave D

Posts: 97 | Location: Shelton, WA | Registered: 23 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Just Dave
posted Hide Post
YEP!!! Mom says we are a goin. It has been 4 years since I talked her into it. Big doins in my house tonight.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted Hide Post
I wili be there, takin' picturs again. Fur free. That depends on the wife's health... If alll goes well, look fer a guy with a tricorn hat, and sum colonial period 500 watt second strobe candles... And a white background... I will be needing some stuff. Gonna see what "Scratch" has fer trade... Gonna pick up sum stuff frum October Country.

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Tin-type, Do I need another picture taken? That last one looked pretty grim... Maybe I'll see you at the October Country booth. Shoot sharp, Mike

Greenhorn
Picture of harpersferry
posted Hide Post
I plan on being there, now that I have moved back to the wetside of WA. from the arid AZ

Aim small, Miss small

Posts: 47 | Location: Bellingham, WA | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Dang, last year it was medical stuff that kept me home...

Now it is taking a boy to visit a school out of state....

Why? Why? Why? Confused

IT IS A PLOT AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the rate things are going it will be my ghost that gets up there!!!!!!!

anything worth shooting is worth shooting once.

Posts: 126 | Location: Demokratik Republik of Washington | Registered: 29 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
3 days til Monroe, hope to see ya'll there, drop by and say hello, look for the old fat guy with the crappy leather stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenhorn
Picture of Just Dave
posted Hide Post
I am leaving in the morning ( Thurday 3/8/12) can't wait to get there and see all that plunder. Have missed it the last 4 years.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post