Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Bridger
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
Anybody going to be at Fort Bridger this weekend? I'm planning on it.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
I'm going to try. If I can get my chores done.

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'll be camped in the stockade. 4:00 Saturday I'll be doing a music demo. Hope to see you there.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
This weekend the family and I packed up our gear and traveled to Fort Bridger. I was scheduled to give a talk on music and instruments of the mountain man era. It was a very comfortable and relaxing camp with a lot of music, feasting and friends. It was good to meet mountaineers I have never met and to see old compadres. I hope our trails will cross again in the future.
Adios

For sketches, go to http://idmountaineer.blogspot.com/

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Looks like good doin's. Good pictures.
Is that the Ft. Bridger that lies east of Evanston, Wyoming? If so, I passed through there back in the mid-70s. It looks a little different now.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Yes Rancocas, that's the fort.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
That looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the pictures. Best regards.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post