Find
Notify
Tools

Montana Shooting Group
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted
Anyone here from this Montana Group of shooters? Sure do enjoy these videos.

https://youtu.be/W5i_Jz1FhXY

I'm part of the Annual Chadron Fur Trade Days Buckskinning Club here in NW Nebraska...

These are great videos!!! Check 'em out!

Ohio Joe / Chadron Fur Trade Days

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
These are always great to watch, even better if you can be shooting also. Mark Thanks for posting it.

Posts: 162 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
You're welcome Mark... If I ever moved to Montana - they're the club I would look up and hook up with, but I reckon at my age I'll be staying where I'm at... They do look like they're having a'lot of fun for sure! Smiler

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Montana’s a big state. I live in Helena. Who are these people, and where do they hang out?

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick:
Montana’s a big state. I live in Helena. Who are these people, and where do they hang out?

Dick, I believe it's here;

https://flatheadvalleymuzzleloaders.com/

Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hiya Dick!

Tried to get some folks up here in the Bitterroot together to form a group of BP shooters, but had very little interest shown. I know there are at least four AMM former members here but the same thing, just seem too busy to bother with doing anything.

Really bums me out as this is one of the reasons I moved from AK to MT.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Hi, Crossfox,
Yeah, and this year everything’s cancelled anyway.
I do belong to a small group out of Bozeman called The Bridget Mountain Men. We try to shoot most months, but that’s about all that happens.

"Est Deus in Nobis"