MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Events and Clubs    2012 "Original Northeastern Primitive Rendevous
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 "Original Northeastern Primitive Rendevous
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Any info available on this year's (2012) "original" Northeastern Primitive Rendevous? Date? Location? Point of Contact? etc.?

Posts: 44 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: 16 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
beegum this is charlie NEPRis in Northfield Mass 25th of May if you still have my [hone number call me and i'll give you all the info

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of roundball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beegum:
Any info available on this year's (2012) "original" Northeastern Primitive Rendevous? Date? Location? Point of Contact? etc.?
Is this it?
http://www.nmlra.org/shootsDet...cat=Rendezvous&ID=14

Flintlock Rifles & Smoothbores
Hunt Like The Settlers

Posts: 1867 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
Roundball the original northeastern primitive rendevous is not NMLRA rendevous it is a big rendevous here in New England it is held on memorial day weekend may 25th to june 1

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Charlie. It was Great talking to you again. Thanks for the info and the overall update. I really appreciate it. Looks like Blackpowder shooting is still alive and well in the Northeast. AND...Yes, I am alive and well too. Hope to see you in March at the BP shoot at Tiverton, RI Rod and Gun.

Posts: 44 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: 16 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post