MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Events and Clubs    PA Artisans show and Harrisburg Outdoor Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PA Artisans show and Harrisburg Outdoor Show
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
If we can sqeak by blizzards there are two good shows coming up in early February in central PA.

For hunters there is the huge Great American Outdoor Show at the fairgrounds in Harrisburg, acres of fishing and hunting stuff, February 3-11, www.greatamericanoutdoorshow.org.

For more primitive minded folk there is the 11th Annual 18th Century Arisan Show at the Country Cupboard in Lewisburg, PA, February 2-3. www.18thcenturyartisanshow.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Osprey,

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,let me know when there's one that isn't the width of a continent away. Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Here, try this link instead 18th Century Artisans' Show

OH and for Boartooth,
This is only HALF of the Continent, away..., KALAMAZOO LHS Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good catch LD, dyslexic fingers on my part.

Both are only four hours away for me, but if there's a snow storn, which happens many years on those dates, it may as well be a continent away!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
LOL....Gee,thanks L.D.,that really helps. Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
TTT. A couple guys from the BP club and I are heading up to the Artisans Show on Saturday, weather looks clear and we're looking forward to it! Even giving up the last day of goose season for the trip, although at 20 degrees and sunny I don't think I'm giving up too much action here at home in the blind...

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Great show, hope a few got to go. Did seem like a few less people this year, could actually move through the isles. Picked up a few small things, mainly parts for projects, but there was some real eye candy for finished guns and horns on display.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
That artisans show sounds real interesting. Too bad that I'm about 700 miles away.

I went down to Georgia yesterday (Saturday) to attend the 40th annual Civil War Show at the Dalton Trade and Convention Center. I go almost every year, but I admit that I'm getting tired of it.
It is a big show, full of antiques from the mid-1860s, but I think it is unfortunate that they are letting in more and more World War II stuff each year. I would not mind that except that it is a "Civil War Show".
Anyway, much of the stuff is for sale, but they have the prices jacked up far, far to high to interest me. However, I do like it when I find something at the show, and I have one of the same things here at home, and I can see what price they put on it. That can be quite an eye-opener!

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post