New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunmakers Fair
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Anyone looking to go to Dixons GunMakers Fair the end of the month?

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
dl spring,
I could enjoy going again, even though i couldn't buy anything. But it would be such a long drive from Guadalajara, México. I haven't been there in five years. I used to be there every year.
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Vol the price of gas went up 20 cents this week.I won't be buying much either. I am looking to maybe learn something. I had thought about entering last years build in the judging,but can't bring myself to do it.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Yeah, DL Spring, I don't like getting slapped around like that, either. Been there, done that.
Do have a great time and remember me.
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Hunts4Deer
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be there on Saturday. I have a long braid and a gray mustache. If you see me say hello.

John
Vive le Roy!

Posts: 513 | Location: Colony of Maryland | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hunts4Deer thanks for the shout but won't make it until Sunday. Took Saturday night off so could spend the day.