New
Find
Notify
Tools

labor day rifle frolic
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Union county Muzzleloaders annual Labor day rifle frolic will be held Sept 5th through 7th.No scopes or in lines,camp set up may began on Wednesday Sept 2nd.firewood and water provided,woodswalk,silhouettes, paper targets,scheutzen target,tomahawk and archery range.Morden camping area designated no modern hookups.For more information contact Janet Bowersox(Booshway) at (570)-412-4499

Posts: 29 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
A fond memory. But...3000 miles is a little too far to travel. Leon

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun. But I'll be at Fort Bridger.

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I was all set to go Saturday....then I did a little work on the front of my home Friday afternoon, and found a carpenter ant infestation.... Frowner So I spent the weekend killing ants, tearing out rotted, punky wood, finding the moisture source, and rebuilding. It's Monday and I still have caulking and painting to do..... Mad Stupid insects...

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hope you got the ants Dave

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Thanks, YEP I got them. Laid down long term bait as well, and putting the last touches on the front facade.

I wouldn't mind it so much if it was a quail or ruffed grouse infestation....but I'm not interested in eating ants...

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Our Labor Day rifle frolic is soon coming up,Sept 2-5.Leon I'll try to get some pics this year for you.

Posts: 29 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Thanks, 54, I appreciate it. This is the one I lived for all year in my past.

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post