Notify
Tools

Washington or Oregon Events?
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
Hey gentlemen,
So my wife and I are trying to plan a trip to Washington to visit some of her relatives. I made a deal with her that we could go if we found a rendezvous to go to on the trip. Smiler
Not really. But we would like to find something either in Oregon or Washington that we could schedule into the trip.
I looked at the Pacific Primitive but it looks like it might be to far out of the way. Anybody know of anything good?

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Wenaha muzzleloaders rendezvous at Troy, Oregon about the 3rd weekend in April. One of their people told me they would have a primitive camp area this year, which is long over due, so we may go. If you come through north Idaho stop by and shoot our target trail up the draw from our house. I think I'll e-mail you a couple pictures from last weekend.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Why not post a few here?I love seeing people having fun....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2013 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Don't know how.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Neither do I,I just whine until my wife,or son give in,and help out....

Posts: 2013 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Idaho, Be sure to take a look at the events posted on the WSMA website, www.wamuzzleloaders.com. This is a new web site for the "old" WSMA, Washington State Muzzleloading Assoc. Some doin's, actually. Some Idaho, Montana, and Oregon doin's are also posted. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike.