MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Events and Clubs    shooting events in or arouund weastern ma.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shooting events in or arouund weastern ma.
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of jarhead
posted
thought i would give a shout out to see were i could find a couple of shooting matches this winter in the north east. vt. ny. area. only one i found is southern vt. primative biathalon.

aim small. miss small.

Posts: 28 | Location: NORTH ADAMS MA. | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I am looking for the same stuff. I promise to pass on any info I get to you. Begum/ aka Phil K

Posts: 44 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: 16 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I thought about looking into the Vermont event too. Beegum

Posts: 44 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: 16 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
go on ma. rod&gun clubs there you can find a list of clubs that has BP shoots then go on their sites to find the dates my club Tiverton Rod &Gun has a 2 day shoot the second wkend in March Achery edge weapons course plus woodswalk our shoots are a blanket shoot bring a prize and everyone gets to win potluck supper Sat. night call me for more info 401 225 6116

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Off topic..But Merry Christmas to all! Begum/Phil K